Start designing your logo right now with Turbologo. A properly designed company logo is a very important element of every brand. It should be borne in mind that the logo can both positively and negatively affect the image of the company. For this reason, it is very important to choose the one that will allow you to bring maximum benefit to the brand.
The logo is not a direct sales tool, but indirectly contributes to their increase. This is due to the solution of tasks such as:
- Identification. A graphic or font symbol forms a unique brand image and makes the product more recognizable.
- Communication. Interacting with the consumer through the logo, the manufacturer can convey to him information about the key features of the product or company.
- The formation of an attractive image. An aesthetically attractive logo evokes positive emotions that are automatically transferred to the product.
- Additional guarantees. A positive reputation is the main intangible asset of the company. By putting the logo on the product, the manufacturer confirms its belonging to a certain brand and vouches for its quality.
Also, the logo contributes to the better memorability of the company, focuses the attention of consumers on certain features of the product, performs a reference function.
It is very important to approach the issue of choosing a logo style seriously, because in the future your logo can attract customers and become a symbol of the quality of your company in their eyes. Why understand the styles of logos? It would seem that to come up with an idea, to depict in a drawing – that’s the logo. However, if you want your logo to be remembered and stand out from the competition, you should carefully understand the issue of styles. We have listed 6 different logo styles that can help you choose the image of your future logo:
- FUTURISM. Futurism style often uses dark backgrounds, clear lines and neon glow. You can emphasize the peculiarity of your company, its focus on the future with this style.
- MINIMALISM. Minimalism style is in fashion now. It allows you to show the essence of your company and its activities beautifully, clearly and without unnecessary details.
- CUBISM. This is not only an art direction, but also a good style. Logos in this style speak of the innovative nature of the company and its versatility.
- FLAT DESIGN. Assumes a two-dimensional image. At the heart of this style is a flat image with a contrast of colors. This style will suit almost every company and at the same time it will look modern. Therefore, it is worth paying attention to it.
- TECHNO STYLE. It involves the use of symbols from the technical industry, drawing attention to the fact that the company is somehow connected with technology.
- GEOMETRIC STYLE. This style is suitable for strict companies with goods that are related to appliances, furniture, etc. However, everyone else can successfully add geometry to their logos. The main thing is to observe a single style. Minimalism with geometric style will look perfect.
Logos of a particular style are suitable for companies of a particular orientation. When choosing a brand name style, the characteristics of the target audience, the company’s/brand’s proposals are taken into account. You can use professional help.